Khamis, 14 April 2011

SO WHAT IS THIS WEEK HAPPEND ?

assalamuaaikum and Heyy followers :)
 
erghh, dah la I hate this week, like hell doe > <
First of life and death, eh betol ka? I do not know maybe
hermm. I do not like to say people who abuse or words
which may aggravate other people, especially people I have ever Sweetheart, why all this happened? I was close to what one is he? Why be like this? It is enough enough enough la , I'm really close to him but ______ jealous> <

* he does not belong to me already!

* he is not connected with me already!

* I do not exist at the heart of him!

so I will not terhegeh-hegeh near her crazy, crazy!
  feeling people do not want to close us why over again
right so we are much better than him right away ^ ^
maybe it is best for me to forget him; p
sis esya correct word 'why do you say love dear but you could break me' so I better resign
It is not the intention sory I want to throw him out but that is the way
angah sis says 'want to forget him throw him out of the FB I

 reluctant to want to throw him from a friend but _____ =='
if you do not have to throw him out of my every day I would look at the wall I do not like him then I'll have to check him like notification of all that is near the wall he == ', I want to forget all that! I do not like outsiders to interfere! join now like to ar! too lazy to think! I already get all of him, not me hate him but hermm blur @ _

is quite close to the wall FB fight him, no need to find the problem
! life do not have to bother him promise he was happy ~

  
I LOVE YOU BUT I HATE YOU !
 
END OF STORY THAT HAVE NO RELATION TO ME




IC VOLLEYBALL MEN HENSEM  ^^

Haha: p I saw today pits area pottery or local field kp opposed to die, all the visible cover fuhhh ja
er ordinary woman so many spectators and supporters, including me: p, find search, feenaz number seven shirt he is tempted, er well ermm hensem guy the way he voices his
<3 <3 sweet doe haha: p, I iemaa? sorry I'm not interested
all this may yet open heart to anyone again> <
erkk, where there haha: p I'm waiting for people to be revealed by God are destined to be a faithful companion to me for ever. Haha: p what I melalut this, read the novel 'CINTA TIGA SUKU' la ni ~ heee
btw, I'm not seriously interested in playing volleyball player


WAITING FOR THE MEN GOD SENT 



WHAT HAPPENS NEAR IMMIGRATION?

hahh, this time I want to make immigration to border want to go Hatyai later, okay number counter 4 1023 I er, road foolishly without shame; p, the image passports, identity cards and birth certificates, strange aeh> <why do you see the picture you see I saw the picture you see me, Herm. , a man near the counter said the picture edit? right? I said yes! but not I edit the picture! I know he is jealous of me haha Love Bite, p, btw I'm not satisfied near him! ! bro! hensem very kind of him, praghhhhhhhh wekkkkk == ', then met a man so women bapok haha, Aww Aww, sexy, gorgeous, hot, pretty, uiueeeeeee, wekkk more spoiled! sound? haha crazy hoarse!
weyy not so er, let me teach her ​​how to be the last Malay. haha: p god at the man wants to be beautiful women! Judgement of the world, let along turn, opens the door of heaven; p




speaking BI tak lepas heee ~~
who care ? aku care HAHA ;p

0 comments:

Ģ