Selasa, 15 Mac 2011

MY HEART TELL

I MISS YOU ! WHY SO AFRAID TO LOSE YOU WHEN YOU ARE NOT EVEN MINE , NEVER ! I MISS YOU ! REALLY REALLY MISS YOU FUCK DAMN MUCH ! HUHH , I CAN'T LIED MYSELF. ALL THAT TIME ! NOW YOU REALLY CHANGE ! WHY WHY ? I WANT YOU BACK ! BUTT , IT WILL NOT HAPPEND , NEVER AND NEVER ! SHITT ! I TRY FORGET YOU , I HOPE I CAN FORGET YOU FOREVER , YES ! I CAN DO BUT TAKE SO LONG TIME >< , I HATE YOU ! !YOU HATE ME ? YESS ! I LIKE , I REALLY WANT YOU HATE ME ! PLEASE HATE ME FOREVER :))
LOVE MAKES TIME PASS , TIME MAKE LOVE PASS ! I THINK BETTER TO HAVE LOVED AND LOST THEN TO HAVE NEVER LOVED AT ALL.IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING, LET IT GO.IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU,ITS YOURS FOREVER.IF IT DOSENT,HEN IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE .I WANT YOU KNOW 'I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.'

0 comments: